Pics of member's rides (Updated)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
christoso - i would usually say that all that moulding should go... but if im not mistaken you are for sure going to the gray AND black look (BTW, the raiders are just SORRY, go niners)

I like the balance you achieved with this truck

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
(BTW, the raiders are just SORRY, go niners)

I agree..Raiders suck!!!! 49ERS are my team..but I'll be the first to say it..they SUCK too ;) hahaha

Your truck is bad ass...and like mentioned above...the moulding usually needs to go..but in your case...you made them look perfect!

And JK...your truck rocks too...I gotta say tho...the 2nd pic...Your truck next to the tree...that is such a bad ass pic...very professional looking...like a nice advertisement picture!

ghostface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_1819.jpg

new tails. my street scene grill came in yesterday, just waiting for my new headlights to come in to put those 2 things in. also got a dvd player, sub and amp to put in.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my baby... still a work in progress

DSC_0922.jpg

DSC_0902.jpg

Custom one off tails... not bad for being the only person in the world with these, but still saving up for the all red LED's
DSC_0757.jpg

DSC_0896.jpg

Thinking about a 2/3 drop, but what i REALLY want to do is paint all the nasty gray Z71 trim white to match the truck

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine... :gy:

ahhh, a little one-upmanship... i can dig... ive had sex in the back of mine, beat THAT... hahahhaahaa,

seriously though, nice ride dude... my girlfriend has the 07 denali and i find myself driving hers more than mine, although i still baby my Z71 more, i do love the 6.2L 6 speed AWD awsomenes of the 07 nali.

Last edited by a moderator:

EZStreet

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Custom one off tails... not bad for being the only person in the world with these, but still saving up for the all red LED's

Thinking about a 2/3 drop, but what i REALLY want to do is paint all the nasty gray Z71 trim white to match the truck

I like those tails man

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Paint everything white on it..all the trim!

And although the Nerf Bars are kool..and look to be after market...I think removing them all together would look bad ass..now, before people bash that idea...I think it would usually look stupid on ANYONES truck...however, your truck is so smooth looking without the roof rack, I think it would look oddly different..but in a good unique way. Those are nice bars though =)
Im just wondering how smooth it would look without'em...but your truck is bad ass man..SPECIALLY the FIRST pic!!

Tahoe RST

Reaction score
You Mister are a nasty person. . .

Photo0214.jpg

Beat that heffors, I'll get my Yukon Denali sometime next year-

tenmark262

Reaction score
Yea, the Police Pursuit Tahoe's have all kinds of heavy duty upgrades and tweaks. Too many to list...

This is my second one. Had an 05, current one is an 06.

Certified 140 MPH speedo, special PCM programing, heavy duty lowered suspension, heavy duty cooling system, advanced timing, heavy duty transmission internals, etc. etc.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, the Police Pursuit Tahoe's have all kinds of heavy duty upgrades and tweaks. Too many to list...

This is my second one. Had an 05, current one is an 06.

Certified 140 MPH speedo, special PCM programing, heavy duty lowered suspension, heavy duty cooling system, advanced timing, heavy duty transmission internals, etc. etc.

wanna trade?

tenmark262

Reaction score
I'm in and out of cars, buying only the best. My last one was a 95 Cadillac Fleetwood V4P. I only buy rare stuff. B4 that I had a 94 Trans Am GT and two Cadillac 60 Specials.

I might be up for something. Contact me directly and we'll exchange information and all specs on our trucks.

Mark