Pics of my '08 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks...

Interior... No. Been there, done that, sold it (5 times). :)

Only interior mod is an iSimple iPod hookup. Everything else is fine by me.

JD Larue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The LE plates are an invitation to be keyed also, but I like 'em. Wish they were available in California.

08blkYukon

Reaction score
Hey bad how did you paint all the the "LT" and Suburban emblems? Did you just mask around them or take them off? If you taped them off that must of been a pain in the a**.

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought new ones from the dealership to paint.

If you remove the stock ones to reuse them, you'd have to sit there and cut all new double sided tape to remount them. Would take forever... ;)

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would just simply debadge it!
Much easier.

yatch07

Reaction score
hey Bad63lac have you taken any pictures of your fog lights with the h3 bulb at nights?

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey... I tried once but when I looked at them on the computer they looked crappy. Havent gotten a chance to try again yet...

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey Bad63lac have you taken any pictures of your fog lights with the h3 bulb at nights?

Dont bother trying HID's in the fogs. Even w/ 35W = damage in 2 hrs of fog usage. Lesson learned. :rolleyes2:

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats bad to hear Bad63lac, and what's even worst is you just crushed some users dreams aboard this forum of ever having fog light HIDs!:nonod:
I think the problem comes from the HID bulbs being to big so therefore the heat is real close to that reflective paint causing it to bubble up.
I say that because I'm pretty sure the Putco GM H16 bulbs are 35W yet they're perfectly fine in the fog lights because they are real small, you should consider getting them!

rws591

Reaction score
How did you black out the grill framing and the chevy symbols?