Picture thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I know that we technically have a picture gallery here on the forum, but it seems to me that nobody really makes use of it. There are only six different vehicles posted, as far as I can tell.

Is anyone opposed to a running picture thread, showcasing our suspension mods? How about we make this one for lifted trucks, and if there is enough interest, we can start a separate one for the lowered crowd? Or we can bunch em all together, I really don't care either way.

Anyone opposed to that? I think this would get alot more attention.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reason there is a picture gallery insted of a photo forum is because when people used picture attachments it took up ATON of space on the forum servers. So to keep that down i suggest we use hosting site like photobucket, image shack, etc insted, other wise i think its a really COOl idea.

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, using a photo hosting service should probably be mandatory. But, I think that it could be a very cool thing. It would be nice having everyone's various setups at your fingertips all in one thread, especially for the newbs, you know?

Post a picture and a brief descripion of your mods, and there you have it. Maybe a mod should chime in here? The last thing I want to do is step on anyone's toes.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree, using a photo hosting service should probably be mandatory. But, I think that it could be a very cool thing. It would be nice having everyone's various setups at your fingertips all in one thread, especially for the newbs, you know?

Post a picture and a brief descripion of your mods, and there you have it. Maybe a mod should chime in here? The last thing I want to do is step on anyone's toes.

I would love that, I just cant chime in as i have no mods done to my yukon, still too new and i dont wanna touch it and break somthing:smilielol::smilielol: