Please help :(

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukonlover89

Reaction score
tonight i was on my way home from work and i got pulled over.... :( the officer did his whole deal the asked if i knew why he pulled me over and i said no.... well he said your tail lights are out and gave me a fix it ticket. my turn signals four ways and reverse lights work but no running lights and my light bar that is plugged into the trailer lights plug doesnt work i tried to look for a fuse for this and i didnt find one :( do you guys have any ideas cuz i only have ten days to fix and get a cop to sign this ticket or i get a fine :(:( thanks

95TwinTT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your front marker lights are working, it is not the fuse. If they are also out, you are looking for a 20 amp fuse, marked "Park Lps". It should be in the I/P fuse block, # 9.

If the front marker lights are working, the fuse is fine and you should check all of the connections under the rear end. The ground wires must be good if you have Backup and turn. Trailer connections or the light bar connections. That's where I would look. Good luck....

NYrr496

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are your brake lights working?

Try this... I know it sounds crazy. Take the lenses off and remove the bulbs. Clean them off and put em back in. If they work, add a little dielectric grease and you're done.

718frankb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
check all fuses first ,if their good then remove the switch on the cluster but leave it plugged in use a dmm or test light and test the brown wire on the switch in the on position you should get 12v if the wire is dead then it could be a bad switch

yukonlover89

Reaction score
ok thanks guys ill check that trailer plug that i put in for my light bar but yeah my brakes lights work and so do the front marker lights

yukonlover89

Reaction score
it was a broken wire in the frame rail lol the salt kicked it ass lol but all fixed and legal again lol thanks guys

NYrr496

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I can't remember the last time I saw a wire fail like that. Some a-hole probably pierced it to check for voltage once.