Post your Tahoe gremlins here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BuckyT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called GM since the dealer said it was normal, I complained and complained until the dealer finally treated the pads at their cost. They wanted to charge me $85 bucks. Then they did it and said they found a tsb or something and that GM would pay for it. It fixed the squealing for about 2 weeks and now it is coming back. I knew that wouldn't fix it. I am going to keep taking it back until they fix it or buy back the truck. Either way I am not going to let this slide.

When you get new pads, bed them in and it should prevent the squeal.

Here's a link I posted from the Stop-Tech website

I did this on my Yukon and they are nice and quiet.

LTZJoe

Reaction score
XM signal lost AGAIN!!!

Listened to FM until I reached my destination, then when I turned off the truck, the radio stayed on AGAIN!!! Left it off for a moment or two, then re-started it...still no XM. Tried changing channels, increasing volume, etc. Everything worked fine, except for the lack of XM signal.

Finally tried turning the radio OFF, and it did...but the screen went black (instead of blue with the time display - DOH!!!). Turned off the truck AGAIN for a moment or two, then re-started again...screen still black, even when in reverse. Again, after a couple of hours of rest, everything returned to normal.