RainX Latitude vs Bosch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Weave

Reaction score
Just purchased the Rain X Latitudes the other day and haven't had time to install yet but I had a couple questions. With the bldes being curved the way they are will the one on the rear window work? Just curious if it will go into the holder with out messing it up. Also are the Bosch blades better??

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just purchased the Rain X Latitudes the other day and haven't had time to install yet but I had a couple questions. With the bldes being curved the way they are will the one on the rear window work? Just curious if it will go into the holder with out messing it up. Also are the Bosch blades better??

I'm using the Bosch blades...and they're prime time...plust i put about 2 gallons of rainx on my windshield...

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I need to get the scoop on windshield wiper blades too... lol

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would highly reccommend bosches, i have a pair thats about a year and a half old, and they work like new, which new worked like 100X's better than stock ones. :cool2:

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 people said bosch... so i'll get those... any problems with your rearview wiper fitting in the housing when replace with non gm blades?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 people said bosch... so i'll get those... any problems with your rearview wiper fitting in the housing when replace with non gm blades?

none. while i did not get icons, i got the EDGE for the rear (icon not made for rear for some reason), all work really well. never sqeak.

JPerkMr954

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Koo, sounds like a plan.... icons in the front... edge in the back... and some rain-x just to make it all better...

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My piaa wipers leave a thin silicon film on the windshield, never have to rainx my truck and they work better than any other wiper I've owned.

Weave

Reaction score
I love my rain X Lattitudes!!! Have them on the front and rear. Not sure if everyone knows but rainx has an addittive that you mix with your windshield washer fluid so that you dont have to spend the elbow grease rubbing on the the other kind. I have used it for a couple yrs now on all my vehicle and it works cracker!!!! It is the windshield additive

grog71

Reaction score
I have the Bosch on my Grand Cherokee and the Rain X on the wifes Tahoe and i would buy the Bosch over the rain X anyday of the week. 1 week after puting them on the tahoe they started to streak