rearview mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyguy3766

Reaction score
hey yall, i have a 1997 tahoe 4dr 4x4 LT. anyway when im driving, my rearview mirror indicates which direction im going. how do i make it tell me what the tempurature is outside. i know its possible because when i first turn my truck on i can see numbers and the farinheight sign. after about 2 seconds it goes straight to the compass direction.

chevyguy3766

Reaction score
there is two buttons comp/mirror on the rearview mirror. im so confused because when you first turn on the truck and i look up at the mirror, i can see the out line of all the numbers and the F' and c' on the little screen. but like after two seconds after you turn the car on it goes straight to the compass direction.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wait theres a year of the OBS tahoes that had temp on the mirror?

can anyone tell me where all the components are to make the temp and compass work for the mirror? i'll have to rip one out the next time im up at the pic a part yards.