Running Lights/Blinkers/Turn Signals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davidsmith240

Reaction score
Hey guys! 2001 Chevy Tahoe

So beyond frustrated. All of my turn signals, brake lights etc worked great.....

I ordered SPYDER LED tail lights and went to install them. Well, I wasn't paying attention and noticed that the blinkers would blink fast, so i reversed the plug and it worked ok...well then everything stopped working.
SPYDER says to make sure the black is to black etc. Also to check the fuses, all of which are fine.
I go to plug original bulbs back in so I can drive again....well the entire left assembly stopped working..and so did most of the right side.

NOW I replaced the bulbs this evening, left side works etc, but now...the right blinker won't work!!! Its not blinking quick either! And the front right signals light up but they still won't blink!!!! Any ideas?! Did I fry something?! Did plugging these LED lights in screw something up?! I cannot believe this is happening. Everything just worked a few days ago.

OH also, I hit the brake pedal, and they lights don't light up!! The auto shop guy sold me one of those brake module things underneath where the brake pedal is. Haven't installed it yet cause it's freezing outside