Sal Zaino said this about his product...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOBANN1

Reaction score
Everyone has there own way of detailing, my 2000 WS6 sits in the garage and the I do not use water to wash it, in fact the last time water touched it was when I was caught driving in the rain, I am starting to do this with my 2007 Yukon XL. I make sure there is no dirt, or anything that well scratch the paint then I use my Z8 and I am done. Z8 is the only Zaino product I use now because I had a bad experience with there polish.

So........if you don't use water, how do you get the dirt off? :skep:

PatrykKoul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I live in Seattle, it rains here everyday. Not having my car have any water touch it is practically impossible, haha.

screamin chicken

Reaction score
Well where I am from we rarely get any rain, it just HOT, 110 plus the Humidity is 100% so my WS6, and my Yukon hardly get any dirt on them....

2000WS6005.jpg

07YukonXL001.jpg

gilbo

Reaction score
i've used zaino for years now, the initial application does take a lot of work, that where i think people get turned off by zaino. everyone wants thats shine forever, with 1 sec worth of work.

i believe a lot of new zaino user make the mistake, is when applying zaino, "less is more" a little bit of zaino goes along way.

if one follows the instruction for it, i think zaino surely is one of the top products out there, i'm sure there r others as well

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally getting back to my post... Alot of good comments guys, but what about the main intent of the thread- People put wax on top of it, which I could totally see myself doing, but he said, in an about to have a heart attack way, DO NOT put anything on top of it! Why not? Is it bad or just they don't want us to think their stuff needs any help? Waddya think?

Gordo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know nothin' about this zaino but I do know Meguiars has a real good shine. I use it about every 3 months and I see it last. Easy and fast to apply 1-2 coats depending on the shine you want. I use to detail classic cars back when I was in high school and the meguiars line of products works great. I wish I had pictures of some of the ugly worn out paint that the old cars had before they were waxed but once they came out even with a single coat you couldnt beleive the shine they had. And its like screaming chiken says no water. All it takes is a soft damp beach towel to wipe off and some meguiars wax mirror glaze no 5 (this is old meguiars stuff) and you got yourself a miracle!

TN Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally getting back to my post... Alot of good comments guys, but what about the main intent of the thread- People put wax on top of it, which I could totally see myself doing, but he said, in an about to have a heart attack way, DO NOT put anything on top of it! Why not? Is it bad or just they don't want us to think their stuff needs any help? Waddya think?

To answer your question. Yes I know some car show guys that have used Zanio to prep their paint then use NXT over the top of it.

Newhoerider

Reaction score
Try the new Meguiar's Tech Wax 2.0 with hydrophobic technology. This was lasts more and has more water beading. For anyone interested into detailing thier How I strongly suggest you visit www.meguiarsonline.com