satellite radio question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pwrjnky

Reaction score
My wife has serius in her car and I've got addicted to it. I bought a 2005 yukon denali a week ago and looks like it's set up for xm...I must have to subscribe? Is it possible to get serius or do I have to stick with xm?
Thanks in advace.
Ryan

pwrjnky

Reaction score
the screen says xm....and it's an xm preview channel. It says title:xm.com
artist:serius.com

I'm assuming that I could get either or??

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Xm now has sirius channels. So if you were to get a sirius radio, you would actully see the same channels there as you do on your XM. Becuase of sirius poor music line up. Im canceling on monday. :mad3:

Stargazer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's right. Sirius and XM have merged. It was the only reason why I subscribed to XM ;).

Check out the XM website and you can see the new line-up.

pwrjnky

Reaction score
I called XM today to find out that I qualified for their 3 month free subscription. So far, there are quite a few great channels out of the 200 something that I have. I won't know which channel to listen to.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm still on the fence on whether to resubscribe in a couple weeks since they killed all the good XM channels. at least the 66general is back and on channel 67... they need to bring back XM66RAW...

if you want all the sirius (not sure y but to each its own) you can get the XM line up with all the sirius stations for a couple more a month.

20Tahoe12LT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it!! I have had satellite radio in my vehicles for awhile now. I WILL be renewing my subscription when my free trial period is up.