Scosche Bluetooth Module for GMLan coming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snomon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stumbled onto a new Scosche product that integrates Bluetooth with GMLAN. It's call the BFGM (Blue Fusion for GM).

It's nowhere on their website, but in their PDF catalog below.

Check out Pages 3 through 5 of this document!

http://www.scosche.com/pdf/Scosche_2008_117_144_OEintegration.pdf

I called Scosche this morning and they said it won't ship until end of March and they do not know anticipated MSRP.

I also asked Scosche tech support since the BFGM appears to hang off the XM module as the picture shows in the catalog, how will it play with the AXIPGMLAN (or Ipod Lockpick as I have).

How will they interact with each other?

Unfortunately they say pick either the Ipod Module or BFGM, not both so this isn't good news.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder if this will be compatible with the non-dvd stereo... Hope so, and as long as it doesn't cost and arm and a leg it will be well worth it!

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...I called Scosche this morning and they said it won't ship until end of March and they do not know anticipated MSRP...

:smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

Naw, I was being sarcastic since people weren't reading Snomon's post. I have no idea how much it is; neither does anyone else, apparently...

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think im gunna take the easy way out and wait until september and buy an 09 tahoe:gy: :gy: :gy: :gy: :gy: WITH STOCK BLUETOOTH...:gy:

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think im gunna take the easy way out and wait until september and buy an 09 tahoe:gy: :gy: :gy: :gy: :gy: WITH STOCK BLUETOOTH...:gy:

I wish dropping 40k+ on something was easy...:cool:

GetWeird: Glad to hear that isn't the real price!

Snomon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After googling "scosche bfgm" turns up this link:

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_11285_Scosche+BFGM.html

However the price they show of $999.99 I believe is just a filler price this website threw in until the real manufacturer's suggested retail price (that's MSRP from in my first post for some people) is revealed by Scosche.

There is no way this little black box will cost that much.

The tech actually asked me "What do you want the AXIPGMLAN module for if you have this BFGM", you can put a BT transmitter on your ipod to hook up wirelessly. Then I said, well sure but you wouldn't have the cool touchscreen access to the playlists etc. He didn't deny it and said "well you have to have one or the other as they can't both be deployed in a vehicle."

So at this time I'd rather have my Ipod Lockpick until they make a blackbox that goes between the head unit and the XM module that does BOTH Ipod and BT.

I'm not that impressed with the Tellphone 5000vi / GMX 320 interface just yet. http://www.coastaletech.com/TellPhone5000demo.htm

The Scosche looks much better.