service manuals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone knows where i can download a service manual for free. pdf format or similar.

greengumby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They come in 3 volumes that are 5 " thick ..and are about 6 or 7 lbs each ....only thing in pdf is the owners manual

If you find the electronic version of this PLEASE let me know .... :)

MikeCallery

Reaction score
I remember buying these for my '99 Yukon and they ran about $100 plus for the three. One was all electrical I seem to remember and the other two handled the rest. They also handled similar vehicles, hence a lot of extra pages.

It would be nice if we could at least find some schematics online somewhere.

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I have a buddy that knows of a online version. I'll ask him when I get home today. He was taking a couple auto mechanic courses in school as electives. I think he knew of a free one, if not I think there are some but you have to pay for subscription or something.

jey_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems Helm sells a DVD that contains electronic versions of ALL the service manuals for ALL GM vehicles 1998 to 2007 but it's $400!

Landshark57

Reaction score
I ran into this link yesterday. Still trying to navigate it but says you can view service manuals.
mygmlink.com
hope it helps

radkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get a "grey market" GM SI (service information) DVD for about $20 on e-bay every once in awhile. Covers every GM car/truck from 1990-2005.

01 suburban ls

Reaction score
Mine is in DVD format that has a program you install in order to view the information. I have it installed on the computer in the house, my laptop and the computer in my garage.

7062_63_full.jpg