Show me your Blacked Out/Murdered Out Tahoes!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 08 Silverado and I'm wanting to trade it for a 2007-2008 Tahoe and plan on Murdering it out. Please post pics of your Tahoes!:D

Thanks,
DwDrummer

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the only pic I have now, its from early this year so its old but i'll put some on a little later
Truck002New.jpg

georgiawj

Reaction score
After De-badging, grille, mirror caps and door handles..

I have pics of the back with black exhaust and bowtie somewhere :confused2:
assuming my computer hasnt ate them already :rolleyes:

P1010060.jpg

P1010063.jpg

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Dude I like the way you painted that chrome trim on the grille black to match! Looks really good. How does that come out? How much did it cost to paint? If I get a Tahoe I will def. have to get this done!:cool2:

All you need now is some 24" Black/Polish lip wheels and smoke your tails and 3rd brake light!

scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted it to look really good, so I had a body shop do it. Many people say they do their's with spray cans and say they come out pretty good.

Can't really give you an accurate price since I had a friend of a friend do it for me. Removal of they grille and bowtie are a b*tch, so have fun.

Rims are on their way soon...taillights, I think I am going with the ipcw Bermuda Black LED Lights.
LEDT-311CB_sm.jpg

Only thing is, I don't think they look right without changing the D-Pillar out to the Escalade ones which I don't really want to do. (Someone correct me if I am wrong, please)

Wish there was a way to get the orange side marker lens out. I have already switched out the orange turn signal bulb, to a chome.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah i'm gonna get those Bermuda Black LED lights in about a week along with the third brake light, and no the d-pillar does not need changing unless you buy the Escalade OEM LED Tails. And I don't think there is a way to get the orangle lens out so I plan on buying some Lamin-X tint film and get it installed over it, it will make it look like the Tahoe above with smoked side marker lenses but it will not be paint like that one

scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know when you install the Bermuda Black tails, I heard that they will work, but really look better with the Escalade pillars.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh... ok I will investigate, then when I install them i'll let you know.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know when you install the Bermuda Black tails, I heard that they will work, but really look better with the Escalade pillars.

Sorry to hijack, but can someone quickly point out the differences between the Esky and Tahoe pillars on these newer models? (I have the Esky ones on my '02, so I know what the differences were from then... But how are they different now?)

Thanks!

/< / /2 /<

scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Escalade pillars are more squared/boxey. Tahoes and Yukons have more rounded/curved design. I will post some pictures if I find any good examples.

***Some remind me what the correct name is for the D posts. GM calls it something that starts with an "A"***

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blacked out front and rear emblems
Blacked out grill trim
Blacked out side mirrors (they used to have some plastic on the bottom of the mirrors)
Smoked (medium) all 3 rear lights
Color matched (removed fake wood inside) interior trim pieces

10100--1.jpg

10100--4.jpg

tahoepart2_08.jpg

10100--7.jpg

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey CIATAHOE,

Dude your Tahoe is BADDD!!!!! I love it! Keep your eye out for me a 07-08 LS black tahoe, I seen in one of your post you gave around 20K for a LS. Wished I could run across a deal like that around here!

TAHOE22

Reaction score
couple of my blackie

here's my hoe with my friends sierra
and another shot of my tahoe

black bowties, chrome grill, chrome 22's, window tint all around with winshield strip, black tails....

and BLACK 3rd light!!!

sorry dude, but you cant have the black tails and a red 3rd light... yuck

Attachments

• IMG00113.jpg
    IMG00113.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG00185.jpg
    IMG00185.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 48

M6hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how did you take the 3rd brake light off to spray it??? once i get that off i am good to go.

ciatahoe.... where did you get the caps for the side mirrors? looks great

Mozy

Reaction score
Bad ass HOE!

Hey CIATAHOE,

How did you paint your mirrors. My paint guy says it's too much of a pain in the ass to paint the whole mirror like you did because of the textured plastic. He also said the mirrors are harder to fold if you paint in that area. I just think he's being lazy. Your truck looks bad ass!!!