Show Off Your Hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95yukongt

Reaction score
thanks for the compliment guys, i try to keep her clean but i went mudidin and it was never the same but its coming back now. still gotta do the jams and underneath but truck looks great.

yes, that is a lift in my garage. my dad keeps his camaro in there and i usually have my mustang on the lift also.

newmarketEOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
index.php

index.php

Sitting in front of my buddies duramax on 33s
index.php

Typical lame IFS flex shot haha

SEL777

Reaction score
Here's my 97. This is my new winter beater. I just picked it up 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

• Big Blue 2.jpg
    Big Blue 2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Big Blue Tahoe.jpg
    Big Blue Tahoe.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 8

Biggwaukegan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man dont dog the tahoes and call em beaters. a beater is a rusty ass honda civic that spews oil. my 97s no beater. its a beast

SEL777

Reaction score
WOW...OK it's really not a beater, but it is my new daily driver. I now get to park my Typhoon.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that would be totally sick man.. they make these... this one looks bad, but if u get it nice and tight, it be a bigg ass sunroof.. haha

YukonRidin23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not quite sure if its stock or aftermarket, but i can snag some pics for you if you want. the sunroof is great, its automatic so with the simple push of a button it will open. but lately it been getting fidgedty, and is acting up, anyone know what this could be? also, where my sunroof is theres a button that says asg on it, what exactly is this?