Signal Left Both Arrows Blink on Dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Richard

Reaction score
This is an intermittent problem that just started on my '03 Yukon XL. Opinions please.... Flasher, Dash Lights? Signal Arm?

Thanks for your comments.

-Richard

bamachevy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is an intermittent problem that just started on my '03 Yukon XL. Opinions please.... Flasher, Dash Lights? Signal Arm?

Thanks for your comments.

-Richard

Ha, I couldn't tell you what it was, but that reminds me on the LeSabre company car I had probably 15 years ago, the windshield wipers would come on when I turned on the left blinker.

last-442

Reaction score
I just starting having the same issue with my 2003 Yukon. Funny thing is that it stared happening yesterday after I brought it home from the dealer to have my Tow/Haul wiring repaired. The dealer is trying to tell me that the signal lights should not have been affected. That does not make sense to me since the steering column was opened up to do the first repair. I will let you know what happens I am bringing it back in tomorrow.

schuck

Reaction score
I was a mechanic until 1980, and when this happened it was a ground on the one of the turn signal lights and it feeds back to the other side. I would try a spare chunk of wire and running a ground from the light straight to the body and see if the symptom goes away.