Sirius on XM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali132

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can now get The Best Of Sirius on XM now, has anyone on here done it yet? If so did you get any special rates?

josev9908

Reaction score
No they charge you more, and Mel said there would be no price increases, what a freaken liar!

Mel said there wouldn't be any price increases for what you already have. So if you keep the same package you have there is no price increase. They did make it clear that for a fee you would be able to get channels from the other service.

Denali132

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just tried to upgrade my XM to The Best of Sirius and I figured I could just add that which is like $4 more. Because I got the promo deak so I got XM for like $70 for the year. They told me I had to start a whole new year subscription and they would credit the rest of the money I had already paid. The new amount for a year with Sirius was like $185 I told them to forget it. $185 for a year that's crazy, I wonder how long before people get pissed off and they lower the price, are they going to add more Sirius stations or just these?