Some Pics Of My Custom Amp Rack!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeGoBoom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dynomat is really easy to install. theres really nothing to it. you just have to cut it to fit where you want it. you dont even need a heat gun or any of that. just precision cutting. you can do it yourself no problem.

Beef

Reaction score
Any Over heating issues with that setup??

bluebeast

Reaction score
damn i wish the 2-door back seat flipped like the 4-door seats.. be alot easier to hide all my gear so maybe people would quit trying to break into my truck... haha.

looks good!

i've always been scared of people stealing my audio stuff too, best advice, 5% tint, cant see through the windows

matt_bennett05

Reaction score
The closer I get to the 150's the happier I get. :happy160:

Four 15" on 3k rms tuned LOW LOW to about 30hz but my '02 hates it every bit. Other than the moonroof, moonroof wiring, 3rd row overhead light, rear a/c controls, rear wiper, rear glass catch/release, and the passenger windows I haven't broken too much lately... but that may be because I have to recone one of my subs to be back at full potential.

And I will say that amp rack is the best way to install in any of these year model trucks. Mine's the same thing. Needs tweeking but no difference. And instead of left of the steering wheel indash volt meter install I put mine under the on-star controls so I could see it when I change out amps, or I'm wherever in the truck and need to see it since it's pretty much in the center of the truck.

M0nst3r97

Reaction score
new to the forum but i love audio so this is where ill be most of the time. added some pics of my current amp rack. maybe it will spark some thought for someone making one of there own...?

amp.jpg

amp2.jpg

amp3.jpg

amp4.jpg

clkelley

Reaction score
Is an amp rack like that not prone to heat? Or will it not hurt it? I know little about amps and stereo stuff is why I'm asking. That rack looks extremely clean, nice work!

M0nst3r97

Reaction score
This amp rack is prone to getting warmer but i drive 5 miles round trip to work 5 days a week and stay pretty local on weekends. If you are runnin it for a LONG time then yeah it's not the best design but im putting two fans in the end caps that will turn on when the amp turns on. Also I live in a state that stays relatively cool

matt_bennett05

Reaction score
new to the forum but i love audio so this is where ill be most of the time. added some pics of my current amp rack. maybe it will spark some thought for someone making one of there own...?

amp.jpg

amp2.jpg

amp3.jpg

amp4.jpg

Sweet little amp rack you put together there man. Good job. I may end up redoing mine. And my box. Went to my first show today and needless to say I think I'm hooked and not only that my GF had a good time to (yeyeeeah). I decided I need more mids and highs but I've already got that planned out too.

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amp Racks

I love the custom amp racks guys.. Im currently running a basic setup.. I have had some pretty sick amp racks in some of my past show vehicles..

Thanks for the good ideas guys.