speed governors why!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
naw, not like that, I did that to get a rise out of yall, see how good it worked. No it is embarrising though. My alarm went off (ADT called me), I said why, they said because a door was opened, I said "it must of been broken in, im getting there right now", I just recently bought a gun with all the crap going on and keep it in a locked case in my truck. So im rushing home, So I cocked the gun (cool sound) and fly in to my driveway, burst in the door, and low and behold my mother is there, OMG, i had 4 cops follow me, and had a gun of my own to capture my mother who had broken in to my house:lol::lol::lol::lol:

She explained she did not know I set the alarm and does not know my pass code. So it went off. When ADT called the house, she did not know what to say so they thought it was an intruder and called me. OMG im so ashamed for pulling a gun on my own mother. :lol::lol:

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn RT you were about to catch a case???
You'd be locked up right now if you'd shot somebody!
Did yall ever see the audio clip of that one guy shooting two teenagers for robbing someone else's house and then getting vindicated.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just thought I was super cool with my 9MM Luger. But a theves are my #1 pet peeve, especally if your gunna mess with my house. I would not have shot to kill, but Would have shot, definatly even just a warning 25 feet from where they were standing. But I know a good lawyer (my mother) so its all good. LOL. She thankfully is not pressing charges:lol: Took me for ever to get my licence, but I got it now, some stupid case from when I was 18 delayed it.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They shouldn't have been in my goddamn house. I will sue them right back for breaking and entering and for what ever damage they may have caused. Who do you think the judge is gunna belive. The low lifes theves, or the one with the big powerful attorney. It would be a PITA to deal with, but it would end in my favor. But the gun is only if they pull a gun. A good punch in the face is all some need.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You think you have the right to shoot someone just because they broke into your house? What country do you think you live in?

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You had better believe that if you break into my home while I'm there and make eye contact with me, you better turn around and run. Anyone who does not run is obviously contemplating causing bodily harm or death to you and your family. Calling the police will not save your life.

Shooting to protect property? No.

Shooting to protect the life of myself or my family in a life threatening situation, yes, I will pull that trigger.

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you have to get a tune box... i have the hypertec tuning... works great!

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So yeah, to get back on topic...

You have the following options:

tune/speedo calibration units:
Superchips
Hypertech
Accu Pro

or as part of a BlackBear tuned computer

jlcvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have said this before, you want to go fast safely, then get a Corvette. I just think trying to go fast in a truck with a high center of gravity is , well stupid. I have seen countless trucks flipped over from going too fast in a vehicle that was not meant for it.

:iagree:

And let your friend stay in front in case of any cops, so he gets the ticket.

kars79

Reaction score
even tho i wanna go faster then 107 miles an hour with my escalade i still think they did the right thing by limiting speed.after 100 miles you can feel the truck gets very unstable !

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know if its aerodynamics (sp) or what. But the silverado at 95 MPH feels slower than the yukon at 95mph. both in steering feel and stability. I thought the speedo was off but GPS says 95 on both. IDK.

kars79

Reaction score
silverado is lower than yukon right ?! i think that might be a reason !

TEXAS TAHOE

Reaction score
WTF?

you think you have the right to shoot someone just because they broke into your house? What country do you think you live in?

hell yes, i have the right to shoot someone if they break into your house. What country? ......um texas

Ojustracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The speed limiter on the 05, 06 2wd police version is 126mph. The newer style 07,08,09 2wd police its set at 136mph. I guess its okay to go that fast then.LOL. I personally think thats way to fast for a SUV.

John