sub in 08 hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stiff427

Reaction score
Well I actually have the stealthbox. I did not want to loose the space in my mine either because I have the third row so there is next to no room. For my Stealthbox it was installed right below the center console so I lost no room. As for the amp it was installed below the second row but still in a area where I could get to it. I have the bench in the second row due to kids but it could probably be located under one of the captians chairs in the second row if that is what you have. Total for the purchase install and wiring it was 798.00 I already had the amp though. It is a JL amp so it goes great. I also had a bass nob installed that way I could controll the bass of the sub without having to mess with the actual system. If this helps great.

Jasnite

Reaction score
joetm......This is what I use in my 2007 Yukon (design for the Tahoe also) with at Kicker L5 cutout. They make dual enclosures for Yukon/Tahoe also. Notice I posted the first review for this item on their website. Gives me all the bass I need since I'm not looking to win any SPL contests. Check out the link below. Shipping is really fast. Good luck.

http://caraudiofactory.com/2007-chevy-tahoe-single-poly-p-311.html

dknappia

Reaction score
stiff427, you are saying the stealthbox fits under the center console and you lose no storage space or cupholders? I had a 10" installed in the drivers side rear (who needs a jack?) and now I want more and the JL Stealthbox seems the best option. Thanks for the replay.

Tdahew

Reaction score
Dknappia do you have any pictures of you 10" on the rear driver side, because that is one thing that I was thinking about doing. What kind of sub did you use?

s2jay

Reaction score
redgarding the 2nd row box w/ the shallow sub:

whats up with the shallow subs? do they sound the same? do different brands make them?

FSU Jeep

Reaction score
AZSCTACO, Did you build the box yourself or did you buy it?

Thanks

jstahoe

Reaction score
how about this from subthump.com
07tahoedf.JPG

turboeclips

Reaction score

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to the radio store and bought a small box... It was for a camaro...and it fit rite in the back of the third row....not bad..i had 2 10s

Teamcalzone

Reaction score
Once you wire an amp, the sky is the limit on what size or number of subs you want, wiring it to the stock Bose system was a little difficult. But I did it.

Attachments

• 020 (2).jpg
    020 (2).jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 26

andrewnriley

Reaction score
I'm putting a rather large 3 cu.ft + in the back, sacrificing my space, but I'm okay with it. i like Teamcalzone's amp location, gonna steal that Idea when I go to mount it!
JL W7 13, ported box built to JL spec exactly.
mail