**** sucks!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i went to the chevy dealer this morning, and to my suprise i was out of warentee 650 miles ago... i havent had time over the break and i guess i put some miles driving to the foot ball games!!! i went in to get them to look at the rattle in the head liner and the broken ltz handle and my seat that makes so much damn noise i never adjust it because it sounds liek its about to eject me!!!!! the guy told me it would be over 5 hours at 90 dollars per hour plus parts... wtf should i do? any suggestions i am pretty machaniclly inclined and im sure i could figure out the door handle and the rattle its just the seat that is bothering me!!!

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
Damn, 650 miles out and the wouldnt even goodwill anything??

I would try another dealer.

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah and the funny part about it is i bought the truck with 480 miles on it so usually it would be 36,480 miles so i am only over by like 120 miles thats like one day driving!!

metro273

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you DON'T spend any kind of money at the dealership and ONLY come in for warranty work, MOST dealerships WON'T goodwill your vehicle...:cool:

RyanbabZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
contact the 800 # for gm. My mom was a few hundred miles out of warranty on her blazer and the 4wd actuator went out. Gm ended up covering half which was better than $0

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
see but here is the humerous part, my dad ownes one of the larger roofing contracting companies in the region and buys all his trucks from these people, he has over 50 "07+" silverados... this is our third tahoe and when i went to the dealership i said i was with his company and the guy saw how many cars were under the umbrella and didnt say anything!!!!