Suggest online source for custom wheels and front bumper (2004 Tahoe)...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danattherock

Reaction score
Totaled my 2004 Escalade last week. Drove down to Georgia the other day (from NC) and picked up a 2004 Tahoe with 43k miles. Got a 99 Tahoe in the yard with 217k miles that runs like a swiss clock. Buying this 2004 was an easy decision. Got a newish car for $13,800 and want to drop $2-3k in customization. Ordered a Flowmaster dual exhaust yesterday. Got Husky rubber mats for front, back, and trunk. K&N air filter. The two items I having trouble with are front bumper and wheels/tires. The front bumper has a mark on it, hit a pole or something. Cant be buffed out, too deep. Rather than a factory replacement, looking for a custom front bumper that will be painted to match car. Also, looking for some wheels/tires but have no idea where to buy from. I live in a rural area in south central NC (Rockingham), would likely be buying online. Curious if anyone had any good placed to look. Never bought any custom rims before. Also, any suggestion on size? I have a 2 WD car, street tahoe. Not looking for the mini rapper ride, just want some nice looking chrome wheels. Thanks for any suggestion.

This is the general idea of front bumper I am interested in. Hoping to find some similar front bumpers to choose from.

http://www.carid.com/2000-chevy-tahoe-body-kits/extreme-dimensions-body-kit-296983.html

Any pics of your Tahoe wheels would be great. Honestly, I got no idea what would look good on my Tahoe.

-Dan

justimagination

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:welcome:eek:n board Dan, what a good find.I would check Clist Atlanta. Just shopping there yesterday and quite a lot of wheels both OE/AM, and not bad prices.
BTW, I'm looking for factory OE foglamps for my 99, do you have any or any idea's ? Good luck with the new ride.
david g.