Sway Bars query

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VortecMass

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am looking to upgrade my sway bars on my LS and I need to hear and read your opinion.

Eibach 38106.320 Anti-Roll-Kit Front and Rear Performance Sway Bar Kit
-----or-----
Hellwig front & rear

Also, is there a bushing kit for control arms front & rear.

Thanks.

amtronic1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can spend a lot on replacing sway bars, but the easiest, cheapest, biggest change you can make is to replace the rubber bushings with the hard ones.

VortecMass

Reaction score
You can spend a lot on replacing sway bars, but the easiest, cheapest, biggest change you can make is to replace the rubber bushings with the hard ones.

I need to know if there is an aftermarket company sells the entire urathane bushings kit, wether is Energy Suspenssion, Prothane or other ones; front and rear sway bars, control arms and including the engine mount one.

Thanks for replying

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sway bar

That url link you provided only fits 99-05 my tahoe is 07'

Im sorry I wasnt sure on the exact year of your tahoe so I figured I would just shoot you over a link for reference purposes..

I have ran there products on previous vehicles and have nothing but good things to say about them.

I have ran there suspension kits and also there engine kits.

:waytogo:

cruise.jpg

HeadLightBulbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sway bars

Thank you for all your help

you are very welcome.

I feel like I didnt answer your question.

So if for any reason I didnt or if you think of any others please do not hesitate to ask and I will help you out to the best of my ability.

VortecMass

Reaction score
You are more than welcome. As far as obtaining more info about these bars I came across that there is no such kit for this truck.