Tahoe 3rd row seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DougCR

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have a pair of black leather seats for sale, these are the 3rd row ones and have never been used. They were taken out of a 2008 Tahoe and have been stored in our garage since purchased.

They are leathers and am asking $800 for both of them. They are in really really good shape, no scratches, no damage no nothing.

I´m in Boise ID and can email more pics if needed.

Thanks!

Ont240

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A dollar per lb. and they might sell.
Most people take them out to save weight!:smiley-face-popcorn

DougCR

Reaction score
well I guess some people think their tahoe will go faster without those seats...anyway I´m looking for serious buyers that need some extra seats or have family.

tconne01

Reaction score
Sounds Fishy Third Seat's

In my area, a large metro city. Tahoe & Suburban third row seats have been the target of many recent thefts. Theives break the rear window to steal them. So be very careful when buying third row seats. Make the seller prove the history of the seats he's selling. ie: can you please show me a copy of your Tahoe registration ? before I buy these seats from you ? If we as Tahoe owners & lovers ask these kinds of questions and make it much harder for these theives to sell these seats then the theives will not want to break into our vehicles to steal them anymore because it's just too hard to re-sell them.

Ont240

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Co-incidence
Had a customer through work this past week that is on on his 3rd LTZ model with black leather seats & 3rd row.
The first 2 were stolen within about 9 months of each other and never recovered.
I agree with your purchase Q's
Keeping the 3rd row seats out unless needed may reduce the theft risk as well.
One should not have to conseal a satelite tracking device into/onto every part of their vehicle!

tconne01

Reaction score
I agree with you, in fact I recently moved and currently can't park my
Beloved Tahoe in my garage. So I will take your advice and remove my 3rd seats
And put them in my garage. Thank you

DougCR

Reaction score
In my area, a large metro city. Tahoe & Suburban third row seats have been the target of many recent thefts. Theives break the rear window to steal them. So be very careful when buying third row seats. Make the seller prove the history of the seats he's selling. ie: can you please show me a copy of your Tahoe registration ? before I buy these seats from you ? If we as Tahoe owners & lovers ask these kinds of questions and make it much harder for these theives to sell these seats then the theives will not want to break into our vehicles to steal them anymore because it's just too hard to re-sell them.

Too bad that is happening in your area but this is not the case, I can prove the history of the seats to anyone interested in buying them.

tconne01

Reaction score
3rd Row Seats

Thanks Doug, of course I didn't intend to insinuate that the
Seats you were trying to sell we're not your own. I'm just trying
To help in general to get information out there so people know
What's being done to our Tahoes across this great country, and to try to
Make suggestions to help put a stop to it !

Good luck with your seats, I hope you sell them really soon !