Tahoe Bumper to Denali Bumper..help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cwyatt27

Reaction score
Okay.. I have a 2000 Chevy Tahoe that I got recently and I've been trying to black this thing out. but i've been really wanting to get a yukon denali front bumper, lights, and grill. Does anybody know where I can get all of this?? websites? And also how would I go about installing these. Would the Denali bumper fit onto my tahoe? I've looked at street scene and there isnt a bumper thats an exact match to the denali one. Let me know your ideas! Thanks in advance!

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed...I'd go with an aftermarket setup. If you're really set on doing the OEM denali thing, check for one at a junkyard with rear end damage, and pull the front off...trying to buy all of that OEM stuff new would cost you a sh!tton of money.

Repo503

Reaction score
I think the problem is even if you locate an OEM one, its gonna look a little funky without the denali running boards...which in turn look funky without the real valence...maybe trade that in for on a denali. Otherwise youre gonna have to go aftermarket and it may not be the exact look youre going for.