tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigmike12

Reaction score
Does anyone know if if the factory led tailights from an escalade will fit on the yukon denali? Is it just plug and play?

2007 year model

thetahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the garage filled with black vehicles :]
I don't think so. Esky's are LED, Denali's are standard halogen if I'm not mistaken.
There ARE 3rd party LED tail lights that are plug and play and look very similar to the Escalade ones. But there's also a guide somewhere online on how to wire the Escalade tails to work on a Tahoe/Yukon if you prefer.

RIZZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they should work...just try it..

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They'll work but it requires alot of modifications and wire cutting. You're better of getting aftermarket LED tails like I do, mine are IPCW but they're are many options.

Five.Three

Reaction score
I did it...just needed to buy some stuff to do the mods..go to the other chevy forum and they have a write up with a wiring schematic..if you FOLLOW the directions to the tee..it works like a charm.

Five.Three

Reaction score
i think like chevroletforum or somthing like that..i forgot..but you need some resistors from superleds.com and some type of signal thingy...sorry its been a while..here are some pics of mine.
DSC09536.jpg

DSC09539.jpg

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'll also need the Esky vent covers if you don't want the upper corner of the tail lite to stick out. The Esky cover is squarish instead of rounded.

If you don't already have them, you might consider Eagle Eyes. They are plug and play and are about $250 from Jeff at Custom Creations.