These new taillights??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It says these are both for 00-06...

ipcw-chevy-suburban-00-black-ledtaillights

spec-chevy-suburban-00-black-ledtaillights

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/mytightride/ipcw-chevy-suburban-00-black-ledtaillights

Which of these would be best to black out completely? I am going to paint them to match my truck so it looks like I dont have taillights until they come on. Like Boost did with his truck...I've been trying to find smooth covers for mine...until I found out there are no covers, just after market lights that have been painted.

Im wondering which would be a better taillight though? Any opinions?

Thanks guys!

CoyB

Reaction score
check eBay for the covers, they are like 40 bucks. smooth, black and removable.

oneradride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m sure yours look great and are completely functional…. However.. a guy up the street has a jeep all blacked out….. and, if you are not watching closely you will run right up his a**. There’s a BIG difference between functionality and looking good.
Don’t get me wrong I’m all about the MOD’s but in IMO, brighter is better. They do look good on black trucks but you might consider running a big hitch, just to protect your hind end……