Tire and wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clkelley

Reaction score
I can help with that, shoot me all the details about your truck and I will begin showing you your available options.

El Rey

Reaction score
I like the XD series crank matte black 20"
Also XD series revolver matte black 20"
Now my truck is stock hasn't been lifted .

clkelley

Reaction score
What look are you going for? Low profile or off road style? Is there a particular brand of tire you were already looking for or are you open to suggestions? What size engine is in your truck?

Thanks I am working on that for you and need these details to make sure and put the right package together for you.

El Rey

Reaction score
I like that off road look i saw some nitto tires they look realy nice. i dont want a low profile tire i want a tire i could use year round thats good in the snow in the winter. Im open for suggestions the engine is 5.7

clkelley

Reaction score
I am checking on that, I have to put the rim and tire package together and then I will have an overall tire height. Once I have that I can find what you need to you don't absolutely have to have a lift. That being said, if you like the offroad look on yours, would you like the mud terrain or All terrain. Since you don't like the low profile look, are you maybe looking for the LARGE tire look so they really stand out or maybe just would like to have a decent all terrain tire on 20's that won't rub?

clkelley

Reaction score
I am running Nitto Terra Grapplers on my Dmax and I personally like them. As long as you keep them properly maintained with proper tire pressure, balance, etc. They should be just fine with mileage.

I do believe that I have a good grasp on what you are looking for. Give me just a little bit as I have to leave the office in just a few minutes but as soon as I get back online a little later I will try to have your setup ready for you to consider.

El Rey

Reaction score
something desent like that general tire grabbler AT2 looks cool just saw that on the link you sent me. all terrain dont want it to rub

Repoman05

Reaction score
hey bud.... Ive got XDs w Toyo Open country M/T look at my pics 35x12.5x20... maybe they will help ya