TSB for ebony cloth material

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgmstr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested, I can stand this problem, this is the first time i read about it.
I only had my Tahoe for 2 months now, i bought it used from a dealership, and they sure made the seats look great. After a trip to Vegas, the kids Blanket it all over the back seats. i can't get it off.

What Do i need to do next

e-mail me your name and state of residence to sgmstr @ yahoo.com. I will have five people including you. We need at least 10 to initiate the action.

bvilchez

Reaction score
e-mail me your name and state of residence to sgmstr @ yahoo.com. I will have five people including you. We need at least 10 to initiate the action.

I sent you an e-mail with my info as well already.

mary900

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was aware of the problem on the ebony cloth seats before I ordered my '08 and the dealer installed leather before I took possession of the vehicle.

I think it depends on your dealer and how hard of a bargain you drive. I would have walked away without getting what I wanted.

The_Yukonator

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone knows what is the status on this problem. I am wondering if they ever going to do anything about it, especially know that they are about to go under.