Two way remote installed with pictures!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmwman3241

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody know the part # for the full kit for the 07 Yukon XL Denali. It would be the highest remote. I read it was part #19157237 but want to confirm it. Also, Anyone have the part # just for the LCD remote if I want a second one, so I don't have to get another full kit? I also read that you need some kind of GM adhesive or something, part # for that?

Lastly, anyone know an online site with the following items in stock and ready to ship? GMpartsdirect.com has to special order it, and the last time I ordered something from them for special order it took them 3 months to cancel it and tell me it still didn't come.

jeep450

Reaction score
Anybody know the part # for the full kit for the 07 Yukon XL Denali.

IM me your vin# and I will get it for you. There are a couple to choose from and it depends on the option codes for the vehical on which one you need.

DRINKSALOTOF151

Reaction score
can the 2 wat remote still work with aftermarket head unit my dealer does not know because theyve never installed one yet and until i gave them the part # they didnt even know the part existed

scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the 2-way ARSS installed last Thursday, $212 out the door. Tested it to 850 ft... would have tried farther but was standing in the corn fields.

Highly reccomend.

A J

I already have remote start, so it should cost about $212 bought from and installed by dealer?

That sounds good to me, I will have to call them and make sure this is the deal.

DownTownDru

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already have remote start, so it should cost about $212 bought from and installed by dealer?

That sounds good to me, I will have to call them and make sure this is the deal.

Yup, $212 out the door from the dealership (I already had the factory remote start).

Need to take it back though, one of my factory key fobs doesn't work anymore.

A J

scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was the part number for your unit DownTownDru? I went to dealer and the parts guy told me $250. Tryed to explain there is more than one kit model. Then I went out to service to talk about install and after going through a new guy, then a 15year vet, and finally found a third guy that has accually heard of the two way remote.

They still can not give me a straight answer. I should have asked for a tech to come up front because the sevice writers have no clue in life. He can not give me a straight answer to the install cost. First guy said normal remote is $55 for programing then next said this would cost maybe $100 starting depends what has to be done. COME ON!! He is going on and on about they have to reprogram the computer:umn: (like the are installing launch codes for the Space Shuttle)

Let me know if you could look at your receipt and see what they accually billed (ei: tech service hours, install hours) so I can go in and tell them what to charge me.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be aware that the P/N of the unit depends on the options your Tahoe is equipped with.

DownTownDru

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got part #19157237 which is for Tahoe with factory remote start and power liftgate (options AP3 and E61).

Dealership was offering employee pricing on parts, so I paid $126 + tax for the part and $71.50 for labor (and $5.01 shop supplies... whatever!). It looks like I was billed for .84 hours of labor unless I got that at employee pricing as well. $85/hr for labor here.

Hope this helps.

A J

scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup that helps, thanks.

Can anyone tell me anything else about this Employee pricing on parts?

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always been able to get a discount on parts by either working with the same guy in the dept or going thru the parts dept mgr. Be aware that since there's not as much markup on accessories, you won't get as much of a discount as you will on replacement parts like brake pads, oil filters, etc.

thetahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the garage filled with black vehicles :]
What's the price for one for a Tahoe/ESV with all options? I looked on GMaccessorieszone.com and found ones that would mean I'd give up a feature. Do these only work on 07+ models? We're getting them for our Escalade and Tahoe but it'd be nice to have it work on the 2002 we recently got.

DXBtahoe

Reaction score
How can I find out if my vehicle is just AP3 or has BTV as well, looking at the options on the gmacczone, I too am in Dubai and the computer says no!!!! They are saying its discontinued in the Middle East.

DXBtahoe

Reaction score
thanks for that,I went to the dealer today, he logged in to the GM parts site for the Middle East, all of the advanced remote parts are discontinued in the middle east due to a security issue!!!!!!! He wasn’t sure whether this was vehicle security or homeland security, the only option I would have would be to buy it from the US and "try" and get them to install it locally.

bmwman3241

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for that,I went to the dealer today, he logged in to the GM parts site for the Middle East, all of the advanced remote parts are discontinued in the middle east due to a security issue!!!!!!! He wasn’t sure whether this was vehicle security or homeland security, the only option I would have would be to buy it from the US and "try" and get them to install it locally.
I just received my 2 way remote set and some other mods yesterday. I will be getting them installed in Ras al Khor within a week. The dealer installs what I bring them, but you have to know how to install and program it from A to Z. If you don't know, they'll ruin the truck.

And, I tried many times to search the DXB computers to find the remote, but they have not received them yet, and will probably not be receiving them.

DXBtahoe

Reaction score
this was at Al Gandi Auto?? Please let me know if you have success in fitting the remote and where you got it from. I just got an order from Stylin trucks, I got the LED lights for inside, the LED third brakelight, and the edge evolution (AMAZING) as well as a few other bits, I have been fitting them all weekend, I have already done The Black Box HID headlights and fog lights.

T-pole

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does your remote show the time on it?

I swear mine did the first day I had it, then we had the time change. I changed the time in the truck, and haven't seen the time on the remote since.

ddyson05

Reaction score
Remote Pic?

Does anyone have pics of the actual remote. The install seems farely hidden but I have heard that the 2-way remote is large. The last thing I need is more key bulge in my pocket.