warranty question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stabone

Reaction score
I just bought an '05 Z71 Tahoe about 5 weeks ago. It is a certified GM vehicle. I was reading on a GM site that '04-'09 GM Certified vehicles come with a 12 month/12,000 bumper to bumper warranty. Is that correct? I thought it was only 30 days.

Polecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did it state that on the warranty/purchase paperwork, or did you sign a 'no added features' waiver?

tnezukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just recently bought a certified pre-owned yukon and it had a 3-month bumper to bumper warranty and the remainder of the powertrain, 5 years or 100,000 i believe.

Stabone

Reaction score
I just recently bought a certified pre-owned yukon and it had a 3-month bumper to bumper warranty and the remainder of the powertrain, 5 years or 100,000 i believe.

Yeah, you are right. They JUST added the 12 month/12,000 mile warranty a few weeks ago! I bought mine 5 weeks ago so I only got 3 month/3,000 mile warranty. And you can bet I'm gonna get every little thing fixed on this bad boy.