Washed Big Sexy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
I hand washed Big Sexy this morning and as I was doing do, I noticed that even at 9am in the morning, that sun is hot!. I have noticed that as of recently as well. It almost seems as if the sun really heats things up around 3-6pm. The sun that hits your skin and such seems to be hotter than in years past. Maybe I'm just getting older and my gelatenous body is actually cooking out in the sun.

Anyway, I had a blast washing my truck. it has been a long time since I had that same joy. The pride overcomes you.

I also took off a couple of badges. The LS badges on the c pillars came off. WD-40 and some elbow grease FTMFW.

I forgot to mention that yesterday I also had the front windows tinted using 20% tint. Looks bada$$.

Here are some before and after pictures. I know you whores always ask lol j/k.
Before
100_1037.jpg

Wash
100_1038.jpg

Tints.
100_1039.jpg

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i love the pics in which you can see how fat the owners look J/K i know its how the body makes you look in the pic

Looks great, i love that color.

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks pimp...check out the detailing thread to get that thing looking bananas!