Weird electrical issue, need your help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chriso271

Reaction score
Hey Y'all. New to the forum. I need help with something, was wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing or if not, is able to pinpoint the cause. I have a video of what occurs but don't know how to or if it can be uploaded. Anyway, here is the issue:

This is an intermittent problem
Generally starts when in the 30 - 45 MPH range (sometimes higher speeds) and involves all of the gauges & idiot lights on the dash panel

The first light & error message & light to come on is always the "Service Air Bag" one, followed by the error message & lights for the traction control, tire pressure monitor & park assist off message. Every gauge will bottom out for a half minute or so then pop back up.This sequence generally repeats itself once, sometimes twice, then typically the service tire monitor light and message comes on and stays on. In addition to that the radio station will sometimes but not always change from XM to AM. Also, occasionally the AC / Fan will get stuck on high speed and can't be turned down or even off. It will only reset when the car is turned off.

Dealer has it has been driving it hooked up to a computer but they can't seem to get it to repeat. They say they checked every connection and tested for a bad ground. They say they can't or won't do anything until they can capture it on the computer. I think it's a bad BCM.
What say ye?

And thanks in advance