What do you guys think of this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

newtahoeltz

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-Un...00683QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW#ebayphotohosting

CR600L.jpg

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen those on a few trucks around, and they are not to bad, however I if you want your truck to look clean I wouldn't recommend it. It is definately noticable, plus I always use my running boards or just the step in my door to get onto the roof. :Chevy:

Mike97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, not really diggin' it. It's kind of silly if you ask me. Doesn't really make sense to me to have a brake light that low on the back of the vehicle. Seems a little ricey to me, I vote no.

newtahoeltz

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, I wasn't really after the third brake light aspect, but more of the step. I think I asked because I wasn't feeling the lines of it either, but was looking to do something useful with the empty receiver back there.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, just go for a chrome hitch cover or something, those look ten times better!! Good luck! :Chevy:

EchoBravo

Reaction score
My first reaction was that I liked it. Then I clicked the eBay link and seeing it on a vehicle changes that opinion instantly.

Awful... Just awful.

CR600.jpg

Gman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fort Worth, Texas "Where the West Begins"
Pretty little step...

I saw one of those pretty little steps on a brand new Ford F-150 the other day. This guy was broke down on the side of the road. He was using the step to climb up in the bed to get some bailing wire to fix his truck.:clapping: