what do you guys think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's bull****. Why would they pay $6k over KBB for a huge SUV, that's going to sit on their lot for 3 months, with electrical problems and a recently blown tranny :skep: . Besides that, nobody is going to give you KBB for a clean trade, much less $6k. $500 or $1000 over KBB would have been semi-reasonable...

no dude, its a incentive, UP TO 6k over kelly blue book.

give Priority Chevrolet a call, you will see ask them and they will tell you they have had that incentive before, also call hall dodge. they do the same.

apperently since i have to prove my self i will need to post pics of my birth certificate, drivers licence, the title of the vehicle, the deed to my house, 2 bills that have been sent to my address with my name on it. a police officer to prove their real, and the vehicle in 25 different spots on my front yard. just to prove to you @ssholes that im not kidding about a new vehicle, god ask for an opinion get steam rolled by idiots who think they know everthing and that i know nothing.

btw, yes i did, and if you want when i take the kon to the dealer i will take my video camera, show the rims, then in the same video move to under the hood and show you the 6.0 LITERS. trust me then, yall suck, HAVE TO PROVE EVERYTHING, IM FU*KIN DONE WITH THE STUPID @SS PLACE. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Last edited:

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck with the new truck, should be sweet I love the nnbs 3/4 tons and it should serve you well. BTW you can't put the 1/2 ton (6lug pattern) wheels on the 3/4 ton (lug pattern) trucks, there are some sweet ass 8 lug wheels out there and you shouldn't have trouble getting any for cheap (h2 wheels are cheap as hell and would look pretty sweet if you got chrome ones and kept the gmc center caps from the stock wheels).

road1will

Full Access Member
Reaction score
btw, yes i did, and if you want when i take the kon to the dealer i will take my video camera, show the rims, then in the same video move to under the hood and show you the 6.0 LITERS. trust me then, yall suck, HAVE TO PROVE EVERYTHING, IM FU*KIN DONE WITH THE STUPID @SS PLACE. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Dont be pissed that you got called out dude. Im not an "idiot", as you put it, for telling you that you can't put 8 lug wheels on a 6 lug vehicle. Please, post those pics or videos, I'd really love to see it.

ugachs24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually just looked on their website and heres their incentives

Chevrolet Suburban 0% APR (2) PLUS $0 Bonus Cash OR $3750 Total Cash Allowance
Chevrolet Tahoe 0% APR (2) PLUS $0 Bonus Cash OR $3750 Total Cash Allowance

I didn't see up to $6k over KBB anywhere on there but I'll call and ask when I get the time if it was some special deal...