What features do you use/ like? what do you not use/ dislike?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

akim47

Reaction score
i really love my denali and many of the features that comes with it. i thought about everything that is great, and things that are not so great

things i love:
remote start (not avail on my lexus)... great for cold weather and in the snow... jumping into a toasty car is SO nice! haven't had the car for a summer, but i know ill use the feature then too...

rear liftgage great for any use. groceries, tools, golf clubs... makes life easy... watch out for garage door :rolleyes2:

auto fold up rear captains so so, makes it convenient for 3rd row passenger to get out of the car. did that only a couple of times to football games.

rear captains spent some time in them having friends drive home while im wasted in the back seat. pretty comfortable.

6.2L AWD makes the truck fun to drive, and makes me feel safer in rain/ snow... extra HP is a great +... hope gas prices don't get to high..

DVD Lockpick great for having movies on a long trip. not that im watching, but just having it on helps pass the time. only thing better would be christie brinkley in a ferrari...

things that are no bueno:
center console i need to get the insert tray. this thing is so cavernous that once things go in, they dissapear..

rear parking assist seems to only beep when you are 2 inches away from object...

Nav i hate the functionality

gas mileage part of my love/hate relationship with the 6.2L motor...

roof rack sits lower than a standard tahoe/yukon and doesnt fit the specific racks i want/need. in the end i made it work (thule box, yakima racks). cosmetically though, the rack looks nice :)