what has happen to JP Customs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SASCRAGGS

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the are gone or got a new site I have done alot of buying form the especially in the A/v area as well engine lifts all kinds of things I wish I could get a hold of them

MilSpec

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS

tint2sell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like many businesses ,they have gone under in these terrible times, thanks Bush, now goodbye.

codythom

Reaction score
like many businesses ,they have gone under in these terrible times, thanks Bush, now goodbye.

I'm getting so tired of people blaming President Bush for everything. You act like he has all of the control in the world over everything; there is something called congress that everything has to go through first & they make decisions too.

If I had it to do all over again I would vote for Bush again. I couldn't imagine if Kerry would have gotten elected & God help us if Obama gets elected. At least Bush stands up for what is right, and never backs down, even if everyone else doesn't agree.

Sorry about making this a political thread, it just pisses me off whenever everybody gives President Bush a hard time. Get off of his back already.

djvinevibez

Reaction score
its cuz bush is an idiot and just trys to impress daddy thats why he went after the wrong guy.. all i know is its the end of the world if pathetic McCain and Palin get elected.. i know everyone has there opinions which is fine. and yeah bush is a reason why gas prices are high and the country has no money,

Bardo

Reaction score
its cuz bush is an idiot and just trys to impress daddy thats why he went after the wrong guy.. all i know is its the end of the world if pathetic McCain and Palin get elected.. i know everyone has there opinions which is fine. and yeah bush is a reason why gas prices are high and the country has no money,

Quiet. Men are talking.

chris_u

Reaction score
I'm getting so tired of people blaming President Bush for everything. You act like he has all of the control in the world over everything; there is something called congress that everything has to go through first & they make decisions too.

If I had it to do all over again I would vote for Bush again. I couldn't imagine if Kerry would have gotten elected & God help us if Obama gets elected. At least Bush stands up for what is right, and never backs down, even if everyone else doesn't agree.

Sorry about making this a political thread, it just pisses me off whenever everybody gives President Bush a hard time. Get off of his back already.
your joking right. you can't be that blind about how bad he messed up this country. how could he back down when he never stud up in the first place. i bet if we could give bush another 4 years we would be running to mexico for job's.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your joking right. you can't be that blind about how bad he messed up this country. how could he back down when he never stud up in the first place. i bet if we could give bush another 4 years we would be running to mexico for job's.

I went ahead and corrected this for you so that you can at least get your mechanics right when you're saying something foolish:

It's "you're."

It's "stood."

There should be a question mark at the end of an interrogative phrase.

It's "jobs."

(Never mind the capitalization of "Mexico," etc...)

djvinevibez

Reaction score
haha

lol damn i didnt think there was still people who backed bush. i mean in the beginning sure but even now! after all this! LOL. i mean he messed up so bad it made it hard for a white guy to run for president LOL. it just goes to show you how many gun carrying, nascar watching rednecks are part of this site LOL. but hey atleast you got tahoes although its probably lifted with a gun rack in it and a skoal dispenser LOL..

thats its im done! lol i dont get down for free lol yall gonna have to pay me to read this lol. exception to my Obama supporters!

all in all its fun to go back and forth about something like this. wether your black,white,brown,green or orange, military or not we are all part of the same country and gotta deal with the same economy. That just proves that we all gotta vote and take things like an election serious.

thank you god bless and im out!

Last edited:

chris_u

Reaction score
I went ahead and corrected this for you so that you can at least get your mechanics right when you're saying something foolish:

It's "you're."

It's "stood."

There should be a question mark at the end of an interrogative phrase.

It's "jobs."

(Never mind the capitalization of "Mexico," etc...)
i have my own real live personal spell checker. this forum is grate. will you come over and rub my feet when i get to 75 post. :eek:wned:

codythom

Reaction score
lol damn i didnt think there was still people who backed bush. i mean in the beginning sure but even now! after all this! LOL. i mean he messed up so bad it made it hard for a white guy to run for president LOL. it just goes to show you how many gun carrying, nascar watching rednecks are part of this site LOL. but hey atleast you got tahoes although its probably lifted with a gun rack in it and a skoal dispenser LOL..

thats its im done! lol i dont get down for free lol yall gonna have to pay me to read this lol. exception to my Obama supporters!

all in all its fun to go back and forth about something like this. wether your black,white,brown,green or orange, military or not we are all part of the same country and gotta deal with the same economy. That just proves that we all gotta vote and take things like an election serious.

thank you god bless and im out!

People like you are exactly what is wrong with this country. There are getting to be too many tree hugging, anti-gun liberals that say they want change! If Obama gets elected we'll see how much you like his CHANGE!

I also forgot that Bush MADE all of those banks give out the loans & MADE people buy houses, cars, etc. that they couldn't afford. It makes me laugh, but at the same time be scared for this country when there are people out there that think just because I like Bush & going to vote for McCain/Palin I'm a Nascar loving, gun carrying redneck. I would much rather hang around with & be a part of a site that has these kind of people involved instead of people who want a President that agrees with abortion, wants to tuck his tail & back out of a war, and the list goes on.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And his definition of rich has gone from $250K to $200K and today Biden said it's down to $150K. I remember the last Dem that said if he got elected, he was going to cut taxes. Within six months of his inauguration, he signed the largest tax increase in history and made it retroactive. But he did give us a new euphemism for a BJ. It's now known as a "Lewinsky".

sarahw

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Quiet. Men are talking.

Ahahahaha. :lol:

djvinevibez

Reaction score
come on kids.. bush didnt make banks pass out loans like candy on halloween but if he wasnt so retarded he cud of had the money to bail them out instead of borrowing it from another country. instead of pissing away money on a false war he cud of help this country out when we need it most.

its sad when people think a good president will go to war and kill. like bloodshed will make us a great country and make this world better.. im all for go after who is responsible but not get side tracked.

lets face it mccain will lower the tax for the rich and obama will lower it for almost every american simply because most americans arent rich. with democrates the worst problem we had was clinton getting dome from a hoe, lol and thats a good problem to have fellas im sure we all agree.. now with republicans lol well how about 9-11..hmmmm makes ya wonder who has the right mind to run a country.

shoot i play hockey and love hockey thats my sport but i find it offensive that palin is on the whole hockey mom thing. i see hockey moms dailey and they r nowhere near her stuck up, racist ass.. acting like she is qualified to run a country shoot arnold is more qualified. her running alaska is like being a manager at mcdonalds LOL.. seriously mccain atleast has sum qualifications as do obama and biden but damn this broad skill level is just pathetic.. yeah im sure most of us know that mccain was losing big time and his campaign need a jolt so he picked her thinking american wud luv him for that. i dunno how many people see through the lies but i do..

our country needs help bad we r like the laughing stock of the world. as i said before children we r all in this together and face the same hardships day in and day out. im sure some of us more then others. so wether ur a rep. or a dem. get out and vote its important and will decide the faith of our country.. like everyone says this is the most important election of out lifetime.

god bless everyone i wish u all the best. i hope ur taxes get lowered and u get ur healthcare and ur friends or family get jobs.. all we can say is next year we will find out how good the winner really is.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If we are the laughing stock of the world, then why are so many people trying to come here to live? At last count, there were ~20 million illegal aliens here and most of them aren't laughing.

If things are as bad as you say, then get with Alec Baldwin and leave.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hear is the truth, and why obama does not deserve to be president. I would vote for bush a third term if i had the chance. The reason this country has no money is because of the democraps and Clinton (to start with) Clintion encourages the banks to make the risky loans. Plus in the 90's when he was president, what did he do, raise the taxes for the weathly. My parents had set aside about 200k for spendind purposed TO HELP THE ECONOMY!!! Went to bed one night, planning on new cars (lincoln and cadillac btw, so american), remodeling the house (american workers) and buying new things, like appliances, tvs, everything to help support the american economy. Not just to support the economy but because it was all needed. it just helps, if 100k people do this than it really makes a difference. Here is what good ol clinton decided to do, Raise the income and retroact it, so my parents went to bed debt free one night, woke up owing 145k. To the government which was promptly wasted, insted of helping the economy, they sank it worse, Which is what B.O. wants to do. My parents, and me are all in the tax bracket that were gunna get screwed, insted of going and spending that money on the economy, were gunna spend it on obama, while he gets rich, we get bumped down, and cant afford the nice things that help the economy. McCain tried to stop the risky loans TWICE while in senate, TWICE BY THE DEMOCRATS WAS STOPPED, because they would loose money. Aww poor democrats would only get 25 million insted of 30. Palin has the highest approval rateing OF ANY GOVERNER IN THE ENTIRE USA!!!!!! Obama has been in senate for only 1 year, McCain for 25 years, Obama has almost 900k ear marks, McCain NONE!!!!! So when the average American IDIOT falls for obamas hypnotic magic what are they gunna get SCREWED. Every one of us. I dont really like either cantidate, but McCain sure looks better than obama. My parents have worked their Asses off their entire life to get to be were they are today, and obama is gunna make the wealthy pay for the middle class beach bums who dont feel like working and expect money to be handed to them, which is what obama is makeing them think.

Also why do we get angry at Palin for spending 150k on clothes, when OBAMA SPENT MILLIONS regestering people to vote, SOME OVER 100 TIMES!!! then paying them to vote for obama.

OBAMAS economic advisors are some of the people who caused this mess.

So dont blame bush, when really the republicans help the economy, the a democrat takes over and takes credit. I tell you what, that condo down in cancun mexico is looking better and better, if we become Obamanation, Me, my parents, friends, other family members, are just gunna take our weath and LEAVE, not put up with the crap and loosing our money. How is that for helping the economy.

sorry for the long post. :rolleyes:

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
acting like she is qualified to run a country shoot arnold is more qualified. her running alaska is like being a manager at mcdonalds s.

What makes you qualified to say this? Have you run Alaska? Or are you simply a manager at McDonald's?