What inspired you to pull the trigger on an 07 Tahoe or Yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BuckyT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me, big safe comfortable Chevy SUV!:Chevy: :Chevy: :Chevy: :Chevy: :Chevy:

Deep discount, 0% financing and a nice rebate. Made the truck a helluva a value. And I think it's every bit as nice as my In-Laws Lexus.

I traded an 03 Tahoe that was a terrific vehicle and had 65,000 on it. ONly had two glitches - the steering shaft recall and the 6 disk changer ate a whole magazine of CDs.

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The fact that my 1997 Tahoe had about 150K miles and started making some noises that I didn't like plus the fact that every week on my way to bowling I drove past a dealership that had this white one in the front that kept calling my name.

The rebates and auto show discount helped; my wife has the GM supplier discount too. And the fact that the dealer gave me 6K as a trade-in helped.

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just stand back and look at these sexy suv's and that is why i bought it the only other suv that has got this much sexy'ness is a range rover sport

got to love the sexy'ness!!!!:10s: :drool:

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
just stand back and look at these sexy suv's and that is why i bought it the only other suv that has got this much sexy'ness is a range rover sport

got to love the sexy'ness!!!!:10s: :drool:

I agree, they are a good looking beast, I stare at mine very day and think how lucky I am to drive such a fine machine!:Chevy: :Chevy: :Chevy:

ChacHoe

Reaction score
I was really close to buying a Ridgeline because it was more in my price range and then my brother showed up one day and said, "Why don't we go look at the Tahoes that just came out like 2 weeks ago", and I said, ok.

ChacHoe

Reaction score
I think the Rdgline is ugly and it's not really a truck it is on a car platform!

You're right, it even drives like a car. I was lookinf for something to pull my jet skis. I had been using a Ford Ranger so the Ridgeline was looking good to me, especially this one I saw on 22's. In the end the Tahoe came out just in time because I'm certain I would have regret buying it. The Tahoe has better gas mileage and more horsepower. So I guess that's the other 2 reason I decided to "pull the trigger".

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
You're right, it even drives like a car. I was lookinf for something to pull my jet skis. I had been using a Ford Ranger so the Ridgeline was looking good to me, especially this one I saw on 22's. In the end the Tahoe came out just in time because I'm certain I would have regret buying it. The Tahoe has better gas mileage and more horsepower. So I guess that's the other 2 reason I decided to "pull the trigger".

Well you made an excellent choice in solid American steel!:Chevy: :Chevy: :Chevy:

Greenage

Reaction score
I was really close to buying a Ridgeline because it was more in my price range and then my brother showed up one day and said, "Why don't we go look at the Tahoes that just came out like 2 weeks ago", and I said, ok.

Did you consider an Avalanche? If you were looking at a Ridgeline, I would think that the Avalanche would have been the way to go????

EchoBravo

Reaction score
1. My wife wanted it.

2. 0% financing + so-called "Employee Pricing."

3. Love the looks of the beast.

4. Interior refit for 2007. It's as upscale as its competition... Moreso in places.

5. Was simply in the buying mood.

ChacHoe

Reaction score
Did you consider an Avalanche? If you were looking at a Ridgeline, I would think that the Avalanche would have been the way to go????

At the time (early Feb 06) they werent out yet and the Tahoe bug had already bit me. No regrets though.