Where to find Escalade Mirrors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Playa70

Reaction score
I did run a search and could not find anyone with websites for some Escalade mirrors. I've been waiting for someone to throw some on eBay but it doesn't seem like I'm ever gonna find both mirrors in my color at the same time.

I need to find White Diamond Escalade mirrors with heated glass and power tilt/fold.

Please let me know of anywhere to pick some up (Haven't tried dealer because I can already imagine what they would want to charge). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

rksportinc

Reaction score
Would they be Plug and Play

I looked too, no luck, its still a new vehicle to be finding junkers and parting out tahoes
If you were to install these would they be plug in play. I have a LT, and my garage is a single, pain in the ass getting out and manually folding in the passenger.

I am looking to get AUTO FOLD. Would I need to make a seperate switch for the folding

Thanks

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They just had a set (sold seperately but with buy it now) Search using tahoe and then weed through the excess. Alot of times they don't list them a caddys for some reason.

None today though

semaj_07

Reaction score
2007+ escalade mirrors

If you type 2007+ escalade mirrors on eBay a couple will come up. I bought two of eBay on the 24 April they arrive tomorrow. The only problem with the escalade mirrors I couldn’t find the exact color that I have on my Tahoe. The ones I bought were black I think they pop off so I should be able to switch my red ones off the Tahoe on to the escalade mirrors hopefully. If anyone has taken off the cover please send me some info. I will make sure i take before and after shots of the process. Oh yeah before I go I paid 180 for both mirrors plus 18.00 for shipping.

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can pop the top and switch it but there are other areas painted on the Esky mirrors. You should be okay because the set you bought was black but others should be careful or you will end up painting.

The other issue with putting those on is the outer window trim is needed to integrate those mirrors. There will be a funny edge on the bottom facing back where it normally meets this extra trim that we don't have.

Playa70

Reaction score
Haven't thought about the window trim, is it the chrome piece on the window sill you are talking about? I was planning on putting the chrome trim on mine (just the kits like on eBay) but I don't like my stuff looking funky, I'm particular about details and if the mirrors aren't gonna line up then I may just find someone to paint them.

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I'm talking about. Take a look at ours. Our mirror bottom is pretty tight to side of veh. The Esky's stick out to meet the much thicker trim. Some may not care but it does look incomplete. Painting the existing will look just as good and probably cost less in the end.