Whistle noise + tire pressure issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topfuel

Reaction score
Bought this about 2 weeks ago. 100% factory excluding tint. Stereo started to make a whistle noise with the rpm's of the engine. If im in park and stereo is almost off, I can give her about 3k rpms and the whistle gets louder and softer with the engine. I can turn the stereo up to normal listening volumes and the whistle is still there but only slightly. Its very obvious when sitting though. Tire pressure sometimes reads zero pressure always RR tire. All tires are at 35 psi and are brand new.

This is a 2005 model Tahoe LT Autoride. AWD + Stabilitrak. Factory touch screen bose system. 44k miles. Pretty sure there isnt an option missing from this truck.

Are these known problems? Should I bother taking it to the dealer? Im assuming the whisle noise is engine noise crossing into the wires for stereo somehow, much like when someone hooks up there own stereo and gets engine interference.

Thanks for any help guys and gals.