Wife drove Tahoe to work today...........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I missed the Tahoe as I looked at the vast empty space in my garage, but I was happy that she was safer, wich brings me to the next point that I am pushing for. I want a used Z71 07 or 08 vintage after we pay off the current Tahoe and the lack of payment will offset the gas cost of her driving a Tahoe to work as I want my wife and I to both have Tahoe's, though not economically feasible right now, but one day it will be and I wouldn't say no to a used 07 Z71 ether.

AAHTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I missed the Tahoe as I looked at the vast empty space in my garage, but I was happy that she was safer, wich brings me to the next point that I am pushing for. I want a used Z71 07 or 08 vintage after we pay off the current Tahoe and the lack of payment will offset the gas cost of her driving a Tahoe to work as I want my wife and I to both have Tahoe's, though not economically feasible right now, but one day it will be and I wouldn't say no to a used 07 Z71 ether.

I've been thinking about doing the same thing. People here in Phoenix drive soooo crazy that the extra metal that the Tahoe provides at least should give one a better chance at surviving an accident.

Jordan23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw reports about Phoenix drivers and roads on TV.

dcovell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny, I passed through Phoenix last year and there were at least 3 or 4 cars that just decided it was ok to use the shoulder to go around the traffic! I am from San Diego and have also sat in bad LA traffic (not fun) but I have only once seen someone drive on the shoulder and others have said that it happens a lot in the Phoneix area. Whats up with that?

As for the larger "tank" I agree, basic physics will show that mass is going to win just about everytime. I feel much safer in my truck than in my car, especially when it rains (about 20 days a year)

Jordan23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People drive like idiots here in LA too it is mainly punks in riced out Honda's that cause many problems, that and just a lot of bad driving out there, thank God I drive a tank!

How I hate those Civic Hatches! :mad2: :cuss: :mad:

jimjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My feeling is that the way of driving has changed much in the last decade. And not in a very pleasant way.

Jim

Stl_Denali

Reaction score
I go up to Chicago a lot and to my surprise people actually drive better up there in the dense city than they do here in St.Louis and county. I think its because up there no one has the "time" to get in an accident, while here, what else is there to do?? LOL!