Windshield Autoglass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bacon612

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am wanting to replace the front windshield on my Yukon because the seals around it are beginning to rot and the glass is filled with tiny chips everywhere reducing visibility when in direct sunlight.

Anyone have a preferred brand of replacement glass? Does it really matter? Figured I'd post here to see if anyone had an opinion. Any input appreciated.

NCFD4303

Reaction score
I just have the glass company put in what ever they order. I would think there pretty much all the same

Dianne Skinner

Reaction score
On the back of the glove compartment you will find the RPO code list from your build sheet. It will contain three digit code numbers (for everything, including windshields, examples following) such as: A01 - shaded; A02 - Tinted uper / shaded; A03 - Clear / tinted upper; A05 - tinted, no upper shade (common); and so on.
There are 10 to 15 windshield optiond, but the RPO code list will tell the tale.
Good Luck