Winter hoes 08/09 pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
POST YOUR SNOW HOES HERE!

heres my first winter pic for the season ill have alot more coming soon

Attachments

• my snow hoe.jpg
    my snow hoe.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 28

rockymt21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my snow hoe haha,

1220080707xo5.jpg

Driving around last night was fun...

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine stays in the garage for the nite. I guess the only pics ill get to you is the ones when im doing donuts in the parking lot behind my house with.. lol

95yukongt

Reaction score
i dont have any pics of it in the snow but it droves ok with the 18s and toyo street tires. jsut how it is in my sig is how i drive it. lol

rockymt21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine stays in the garage for the nite. I guess the only pics ill get to you is the ones when im doing donuts in the parking lot behind my house with.. lol

I can't resist the temptation to tear up a nicely unplowed parking lot filled with a foot of snow. I went out last night, doing everything from donuts, high-speed drifts, sliding my way through s-turns, and even blasting through a 5' tall pile of plowed snow.

Im practicing to make a video like that other guy with the sick skills.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HAHA nice.. im telling you guys.. Shoot me some video clips of you guys doing crazy **** and ill make a mad movie of everyone..

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man, keep it safe, donut masters. :)

If I hit a 5' pile of snow, I dont think I would be able to blast through it.

Speaking of which, its a stone cold wind storm out there today. 14" friday, 3 inches yesterday and 40 mph winds today and -20 wind chill. my driveway is drifted shut again, and my winch broke on my plow. woe is me. :D
did I mention my driveway is 700' long?

rockymt21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man, keep it safe, donut masters. :)

If I hit a 5' pile of snow, I dont think I would be able to blast through it.

Speaking of which, its a stone cold wind storm out there today. 14" friday, 3 inches yesterday and 40 mph winds today and -20 wind chill. my driveway is drifted shut again, and my winch broke on my plow. woe is me. :D
did I mention my driveway is 700' long?

Up here in VT, we got about 8" on Wednesday, about 12" on Friday night through Saturday afternoon, and today through monday we are supposed to get another 14"....I love it when its like this!

rockymt21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its amazing out right now, feeling the tires break loose around a corner is quite the rush!

Zoso1030

Reaction score
It snowed once in new orleans a couple of days ago. I checked outta school early to play in the snow. It was my first time driving in the snow. It was pretty fun, I tore up the senior parking lot at school haha. I went to the old winn dixie parking lot to have fun after.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we haven't had enough snow yet to get any good pictures. unless you guys want some ICE pictures... were sitting at a blistering 2 degrees right now so its only a matter of time before i get reminded how much mud tires and ice don't mix... (they do really well in snow considering they're mud terrains)

sorry to thread jack but anyone ever have M/T's siped? did it make any differnece?

peterey2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
00000055b15dbt7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] woke up to this, this morning. weather idiots had no snow in the forecast, and this is what i get up to. lol. smart people aint they?

loulblades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I already put this pic in a couple other threads but it seems like it should be here too.

attachment.php