wiring for seats 99 escalade seats in 95 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crxsir90

Reaction score
does anyone out there know were i can get the directions for installing some 99 esclade seats in my 95 2 door tahoe i have searched all over the internet and cant fint anything i know people do this often .i know the seats bolt right in but the wiring is my problem ? thanks in advance

thekl0wn

Reaction score
Did your '95 not have power seats? If it did, if my memory serves me correctly, the harnesses are the same, so it's as easy as plug-n-play. Otherwise, you're going to need a D/P side harness out of a junkyard, and a 12v source, and you should be good-to-go.

JsnChristianson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't help you, but please post some pictures when you have completed this mod, I would like to see how it looks!

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the escalade 4d seats don't fold like the 2d seats. but i'd like to see picks when its done as well.

crxsir90

Reaction score
the escalade 4d seats don't fold like the 2d seats. but i'd like to see picks when its done as well.
my truck is a 2 door 6.5 turbo the seats fold enough due to the fact the rear seats are barley used . i only use the truck to tow my trailer . :D

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when you get them in, can you take a pic of how far forward they actually slide/fold?