Wiring Harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigandPoor54

Reaction score
I am new to the forum and a new Tahoe owner. Last night someone thought it would be funny to cut a piece out of my wiring harness. I have a 2007 new body style tahoe and was wondering if anyone had a harness they would be willing to sale or even a piece of the harness. The piece I need goes to the o2 sensors and the fuel gauge. I was also wondering if I needed a specific harness for this year or if other years would fit. Any help is greatly appreciated.

BigandPoor54

Reaction score
The portion that runs to the fuel sensor. Sorry about that. They actually had to reach up over the cross member to cut the piece out so they clearly knew what they needed.

Metaldrgn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many wires did they cut? And they removed some of it too? What aholes! You could splice in wires since they are color coded it shouldn't be too bad. At least you can still drive her.

rockenthebowtie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about it more... it wasn't the fuel level sensor connector it was the fuel tank pressure sensor.. they would've had to of cut the entire fuel pump connector if so.. oh an the pigtail connectors dont come color cordinated so your going to need to get a wiring schematic