yukon denali 08 AUX input

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gorec

Reaction score
I have a question regarding the aux input that's in the front next to the dvd insertion point, if i hook a 3.5mm{1/8inch} connector , it will recognize the AUX, but, it will not show the Playstation2 device.
Is this used only ONLY for ipod or audio only??
because i don't have the 3 rca jacks in the rear enretainment console..
what's the solution to get the kids Playstation2 going??
any ideas??. thanks.
<peace & love>.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no its a mp3 player jack only, but how did you get a rear dvd system with out the rear jacks, because the last i heard, that was the only way to play dvds, other than after market.

08LTZ

Reaction score
I have a question regarding the aux input that's in the front next to the dvd insertion point, if i hook a 3.5mm{1/8inch} connector , it will recognize the AUX, but, it will not show the Playstation2 device.
Is this used only ONLY for ipod or audio only??
because i don't have the 3 rca jacks in the rear enretainment console..
what's the solution to get the kids Playstation2 going??
any ideas??. thanks.
<peace & love>.

they should be under the rear ac/radio control on the rear of your front seat center console....not on the ceiling unit.

gorec

Reaction score
Not on the 08 denali

yes ,i have seen these jacks :3RCA colored red,white,yellow
,but that was on the 07 models.The 08 model doesn't have these jacks!! why? ,i don't know!.
but what would be a solution??
help please,
<peace & love >.

HofB99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ummm...I just came from the Chevy dealer today (visited parts dept). Checked out a fully loaded 08 Tahoe and it had the RSE w/ the game/audio ports in the same spot as the 07s... Don't know why it would change only on the Yukon...??? :confused: What gives??? :skep: