Z71 Tahoe pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uofmz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alrighty here is an update with the new tires...

BF Goodrich 285/65/18

sorry about this one, must have been nervous... :ktoe: kinda fuzzy
IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

vinniechains

Reaction score
ATV,
Great job on the Tahoe. I have an 07 Tahoe and love it except for one thing...how low the front sits.

Can you or anyone else for that matter describe exactly what lift/leveling kit you recommend for it? I still have some warranty left and don't want to disturb that which this probably will so I might wait until it expires.

Thanks for your help!!!

ATVkrazy05

Reaction score
Looks really good man. I like it alot, kind of looks like it gives the tahoe a mean looking stance from the front. Hope to get all mine done soon. Do you know if its possible to fit a 305? even if it envolves trimming?

uofmz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys!

ATV, yeah im pretty sure you could fit 305's on there, you definately would have to do some trimming, you could probably even do 315's with some major trimming but that may be pushing it...

305's would look good, i just didnt want to spend the extra money and i didnt want to have to trim anything... but if you get em please show us!

ClemZon71

Reaction score
I would love to see more pictures if members have them available. Also I noticed a few different leveling options; would it be possible to install 285x65x18 ATs with just 1 1/2" front leveling kit and still keep the tahoe level? It seems with the 2.5" CCM, the 1" is needed in the back to level it back out; just trying to avoid messing with both the front and back.

ATVkrazy05

Reaction score
From what I can tell 1.5 inchs in the front would be pretty much level. Idk if it would be exactly level or not. At this link there is a leveling kit that I believe is adjustable from 1.5" - 2". Not exactly sure of this but that is what it seems on this website.By doing this if 1.5" wasnt enough you can just adjust it to 2". http://www.suspensionmaxx.com/tahoe2008.html
Another option would be this kit from rough country. Never seen it installed but it would give you more options as far as the height in the front end. http://roughcountry.com/chevy_tahoe-yukon_leveling_kit.html

ATVkrazy05

Reaction score
uofmz71, do you mind taking any pictures from an angle? Or if you have some can you post? maybe from and angle at rear and angle from front...

uofmz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah ill do it tomorrow or the next day, we are experiencing this fine memphis winter weather - cold and rainy! so once that clears ill take some more pictures, need to wash her up some too!

uofmz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some side shots, i dont know if this is what you want but here you go anyway :thumbsup:

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

shastashark

Reaction score
need leveling or not?

hey there, nice rig!

I also have the same model, year and color. I was thinking about going with the bf goodrich size 285/65 18.

my question is... to get that tire size... do I need to get the leveling kit? if I don't get the leveling kit... what size tire would fit (besides the stock ones).

I park in the garage and would like to continue to park in the garage. if I get a leveling kit... that might be a little too tight to fit in the garage.

any info would greatly be appreciated... thanks!

Attachments

• tahoe 2.jpg
    tahoe 2.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 39
  • tahoe 1.jpg
    tahoe 1.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 36
  • tahoe 3.jpg
    tahoe 3.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 23

CRBANDIT

Reaction score
uofmz71,

Nice Nice Truck - I was curious what tire pressure your running those BFG A/T's at for everyday driving?

Thx,

CMR

seanxtreme3000

Reaction score
shastashark

Mine is now sitting level i have the 2.5" up fron and the 2" in the back. my front sits 38 3/4 and my back sists 39" (to inside of fender). pretty happy and it looks GREAT. think i am gonna replace the Nitto 275/65/18 with a 285 this summer

Jbrook101

Reaction score
What brush guard is that? it looks amazing and i want one for my 07 hoe.