Z71 Tire Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tz1G

Reaction score
Fellow Z71ers!

Can anyone recommend some tires that look good and drive pretty well on a z71 stock suspension.

I'm up for anything.

Post pics or recommend the name and brand.

Thanks!

07burb

Reaction score
What kind of tire are you wanting and what are your driving habits? Do you do any real off roading with it or mainly street driving?

Donut Slayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on what you needs are. I use cooper discovery St/maxx tires cause I'm offroad a lot but not into serious mudding. I mainly need good traction for slick boat ramps and nasty unkept dirt roads.

Tz1G

Reaction score
What kind of tire are you wanting and what are your driving habits? Do you do any real off roading with it or mainly street driving?

mostly street driving but i would like a semi-terrain look for the twice a year i actually use the 4x4 :waytogo:

07burb

Reaction score
Then the Coopers posted about by Donut Slayer would be good or any other AT type tire. Toyo Open Country AT2 is a good tire for what you're looking for IMO There are several out there, though.