07 LTZ Corsa Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ventu71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I had to cut mine, since it wont clear the rear axle. Anyway, It will never be on this truck again, I really like my corsa touring!!!

ventu71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, can't tell if its running in v8 or v4 unless I look at the display.

S

smmperformance

Do let me us know if you need to order one of these kits as well... We have them in stock and ready to ship ASAP!

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I plan to email you guys about a few things sometime after the truck gets delivered.

And yeah that Golden Corsa looks mighty tempting. Really need to sit in different trucks with both types instead of the big surprise that seems to be the case sometimes. And I think I saw somewhere else that it is the Touring that is more expensive.

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for helping me decide not to go split pipes, because of the hassle and because this truck looks just right how that pipe is now. You can see the quality without even seeing the whole thing, just from the tips alone! Next thing you know there's knockoff Corsa tips behind drilled stock mufflers (on other cars, not these trucks).

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even then I know it's not about the look, I bet both of those sound really good.

CHINO64

Reaction score
Magnaflow exhaust for 07 Tahoe

I recently installed a Magnaflow system on my tahoe and I only bought it for the price, but my initial choice was the corsa exhaust and the second was the Magnaflow. I should have stuck with the first choice. I like the Magnaflow and the wife loves it too, but there were a few install issues like the hangers for the flex pipe that connects the cats to the muffler and the tail pipe.

The flex pipe has to be put on before you hang it or else the flange to the cat pipes will not meet up properly when you tighten them down. Then as you can see in the picture how the hanger isn't straight up and down. Same way with the tail pipe with the tip. The hanger for the tail pipe actually on my install prevents the tip from touching the rear bumper cover.

Since it is a straight exhaust system, the muffler is a finger width from the bottom of your vehicle. Good thing there is a heat shield there.

The over the axle pipe hangers were okay.

I can probably get a muffler shop to make a few adjustments, but I did not pay for more adjusts. Like everyone else, plug and play is best. Here is a url from truckworld and they have several videos for exhaust systems. I hope the url works. They have other systems as well.

I have written Magnaflow, we will see if they acknowledge. Most big Corp that have big demands for their product usually blow it off. Thats why we have forums.

Hope this helps everyone!;)

http://suvworld.tenmagazines.com/videos.asp?page=tenvideo&aid=3612&sid=18

Attachments

• DSCF0071.JPG
    DSCF0071.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCF0072.JPG
    DSCF0072.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF0081.JPG
    DSCF0081.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF0085.JPG
    DSCF0085.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF0084.JPG
    DSCF0084.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 5

slmann12

Reaction score
I was just wondering, is the sport almost "too loud"? I want a deeper throaty sound but i dont want something that will make people cover their ears when i drive by (a little bit of an exaggeration but you get me). On the other hand, I would go to the touring but if im paying good money i want people to be able to hear it... So is the loudness of the sport really that noticable? or is it just living up to its name and being sporty?

vinmhslax15

Reaction score
corsa

corsa exhausts are great
i have a corsa on my z06
sounds mean when your on it.

slmann12

Reaction score
This is a question for anyone who has the Corsa sport... how loud is it when you are just driving normally (not getting on it). We all know that once you hear the sound its hard to not drive with a heavy foot, but when you are able to ignore the urge and accelerate at normal speeds is the exhaust really loud or just throaty and sporty?

vinmhslax15

Reaction score
if u dont want it too loud while just driving then corsa is for you.
their goal is to keep it low when you want it, but then when u get on it it will become more bold and loud. when u hit higher rpms it screams, at low rpms its just throaty and deep, but not too much. just perfect

mlwald79

Reaction score
I have the Corsa Sport on my 08 Denali. It is quiet while cruising on the highway, no drone whatsoever. But it sounds bad ass when I stomp on it. I highly recommend it.