07 Rims on a 98?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevs98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has any one tried putting the 2007 Tahoe LTZ 20 inch wheel on there older model Tahoe"s? Im very interested I like the design alot but dont know if it fits.

Pics would be great

Oh yeah im new here

burbanman03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure?

i was thinking the 07 was a new bolt pattern for chevy i could be wrong though
good luck

Kevs98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ill try to get pics but I just got back from the doctors and i got @#$%^& mono so I don't feel like doing anything outside but Ill definitely get some up, as for bolt patterns thats what I was thinking but I saw the rims on a 03 Tahoe and it got me thinking.

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to be honest with you, they look the same too me - and if they fit on an 03, than they would fit a 98.. (i had my 99 wheels on an 03)

Kevs98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea right now I have 04 suburban rims on it so Im guessing they will fit, but im kind of curious to see how it would look.

Kevs98hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres a pic of my hoe, It was raining so I took it in a parking garage with my cell . Ill post more pics in the picture section.

Attachments

• Tahoe garage.JPG
    Tahoe garage.JPG
    74.7 KB · Views: 8

jnbqm9

Reaction score
If you're talking about the size of the 07 wheels, here's an idea of what will fit with what tire:
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireSection.do?yr=1998&vid=013978

You can start a new search if you want to look up a different model. I have '07 Avalanche wheels (17s) on my '99 tahoe. The new tahoes have 20s (labeled "plus 4") so you'll have to get the right size tires to make them fit. It's about getting the right tire and wheel combo to make sure it will fit. If you go through all of the combinations of tires and wheel sizes, the overall tire diamter should be the same (see metric to english tire converter here: http://www.redrock4x4.com/tech/tire_calc.php)

My '99 is a 6 lug and the new tahoes are also.

clean95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup

i have a 95 hoe with 07 rims 6 lub and they bolt right up same pattern except there 17's not 20's i had some 07 ss rims in a 20 on it was well looked goood and the patterns the same