07 tahoe ltz service suspension message?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07hoeltz

Reaction score
So I bought my 2007 Tahoe 4wd ltz about 6 months ago. about a month after I bought it I got the service suspension message and took it to the dealer. they told me both front struts were leaking and rear shocks and compressor were all shot. quoted me $3000 to fix. so I looked up info about eliminating the air ride and auto level system. I wired resistors into all four connectors were the old shocks and struts plugged in to take care of that error code. I disconnected my negative battery cable and pulled the fuse for the compressor amd then unplugged the compressor the eliminate that code. also ripped the old compressor out and all of the auto leveling sensors. I replaced both front struts with regular gas struts and Raised the front end two inches and also bought some OEM rear shocks for a new Tahoe and put them on the rear. I Raised the rear an inch and a half to level it. I love the stance of my truck now! But now i am stuck with this stupid service suspension soon message. it really doesn't bother me but I know there has to be a way to override the module to get this message to stop popping up. I have looked all over Google and every formum I can find and cannot find one person that knows how to do this..... although I know somebody has to know how to get past this. any info would be greatly appreciated. this message is just really getting on my nerves every time I start my truck...thank you for looking and have a great day.

yzman720

Reaction score
Did you ever figure it out? What is needed in addition to the resistor at each shock to make the message go away?

TahoeTaco99

Reaction score
2007 Tahoe LTZ service suspension message?

Any luck with the 2007 Tahoe suspension service reminder on dash display issue? Have your replacement shocks on the front and rear performed OK in lieu of the $3,000 repair bill for replacement of the air compressors, sensors, etc?